Time to Revisit My 2011 To Do List (2011 Goals)

So I had actually forgotten I'd started this list. It's time for me to revisit and provide a status update! Let's see how much I've accomplished or what I need to finish yet!
  1. Finish hanging up all the pictures, prints and shelves in the house - we've been here for 9 months now...I think it's time!
    • Not quite done, but we have hung up more. We have a bit to go still...
  2. Finish getting all the "stuff" from our parents houses...again we've been in our house for 9 months!
    • I don't think we've worked on this at all...YIKES, better get working :-)
  3. Work on getting into better physical condition
    • Workout 3-4 days a week
      • Just started a boot camp, so I can say I'm now doing this, at least for the next 8 weeks!
    • Eat healthier - meaning less fast food!
      • Definately working on this, even before my boot camp started we were doing better. It helps even more that the boot camp came with a meal plan so that's really keeping me on track.
  4. I started a journal this year - I'd like to continue to keep that up
    • I think I gave this up a while ago. I haven't written in my journal for a LONG time.
  5. I have WAY too many scrapbooks started...I want to finish at least one of them this year - more would be great, but at least one!
    • Hmmm...haven't worked on the books for a while yet either. I need to start doing this again.
    • I also want to take more photos...I want to remember these times and want my children's children to know who we were!
  6. Get our financial life organized using Quicken - we have it...just need to get better about using it.
    • We are doing this. We review where we are at least once a month and pay our bills together.
  7. Cook more at home - try out at least one new recipe each week
    • We are definately cooking at home more - not sure that we are trying a new recipe each week, but we are eating at home!
  8. Participate in the Young Professionals Group more
    • I am doing a little bit more - as my schedule allows. I am actually helping to plan the Central Region Summit!
  9. Organize and unclutter at home!
    • HA! Not hapening as quickly as I would have hoped, maybe the colder weather will help...
  10. Take some time off work and enjoy the "slow" days with my husband!
    • We have done this...check out some of our vacations this year! Branson & then we stayed home for a week and did things around the house!
So I guess I'm not doing as well as I'd hoped, but the things I have accomplished are definately going to make our lives healthier and better in the long run!

Comments

ccarring said…
You have to remember that you are mamking headway on most of these items, continued success :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update