Ahhh, Memories!!!!
L and I were headed out to run some errands on Saturday and before leaving I decided to check the mail. Much to my surprise (and delight) there was a small package waiting for us! I opened the envelope and found this
Thank you Eric! For those of you who don't recall, I made the treck to Sweden 4 years ago - you can read about that HERE. These little candies are quite popular and are claimed to be the "world's most sold car". You can read more about these little candies HERE. Eric (one of my fellow travelers) sent me this great treat and with that also brought back a flood of memories! Oh, how I'd love to go back to Sweden...
Thank you Eric! For those of you who don't recall, I made the treck to Sweden 4 years ago - you can read about that HERE. These little candies are quite popular and are claimed to be the "world's most sold car". You can read more about these little candies HERE. Eric (one of my fellow travelers) sent me this great treat and with that also brought back a flood of memories! Oh, how I'd love to go back to Sweden...

Comments
/Hilde