Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary!

March 2007
Our Wedding - April 11, 2008
 
Can you believe it's been 3 years since we were married?! It's a good thing, but it feels like forever. We've had so much fun these past three years. We've taken some amazing trips - Playa del Carmen, Mexico; St. Thomas; St. John; family trips to Idaho, Pennsylvania, Florida...We've sold a house and purchased OUR first house. I'm so lucky to have married such a wonderful man. He's my best friend, my rock - I love you! I look forward to many more years together. I can't wait to see what God and the future hold for us.

Comments

ccarring said…
A very Happy Anniversary wish to the two of you. I truly hope you enjoy a long happy, healthy, loving, spiritual, God filled life together. Love and prayers to you both

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update