2011 To Do List (2011 Goals)

I've been reading a few different blogs recently and so many of them have a "2011 To Do List" or "2011 Goals" rather than Resolutions. I must say, I really like that idea...so I hope they don't mind but I'm going to copy! Below you will find my 2011 To Do List/Goals...
  1. Finish hanging up all the pictures, prints and shelves in the house - we've been here for 9 months now...I think it's time!
  2. Finish getting all the "stuff" from our parents houses...again we've been in our house for 9 months!
  3. Work on getting into better physical condition
    • Workout 3-4 days a week
    • Eat healthier - meaning less fast food!
  4. I started a journal this year - I'd like to continue to keep that up
  5. I have WAY too many scrapbooks started...I want to finish at least one of them this year - more would be great, but at least one!
    • I also want to take more photos...I want to remember these times and want my children's children to know who we were!
  6. Get our financial life organized using Quicken - we have it...just need to get better about using it.
  7. Cook more at home - try out at least one new recipe each week
  8. Participate in the Young Professionals Group more
  9. Organize and unclutter at home!
  10. Take some time off work and enjoy the "slow" days with my husband!

Comments

Jenny and Kevin said…
Awesome goals, Cass....you can do it!

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update