Get Ready...

I know you've been waiting for it...

Little Miss' quilt is done and delivered! Check out the whole process on Madeline's Good Wishes Quilt Blog. Here's a little teaser! Thank you to everyon who participated!!!


Comments

ccarring said…
It is totally awesome, you did a superb job right from the beginning, the thought of the 100 Wishes Quilt itself. The entire planning process, the gathering of names, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, sending out requests & updates, to getting each piece in the mail, delivered by hand, or driving to meet and pick them up, etc. to picking out the design, to altering the design & chaning the pattern to fit, the sewing, putting it away when trying to keep the house cleaned to sell, packing it up to move, pulling it out again, keeping it hidden from the Welshs when they visited, to taking out stitches when all the different fabrics caused for a switch in tension, etc. I know there is a lot that I have failed to mention but it has been a work of love in progress. I don't think many have stopped to think about all that has gone into this project.

The quilt and scrapbook is full of love and I feel blessed that we were all able to be there when you presented it to Kevin & Jenny.
Thank you Cassandra for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update