eBates
So do you remember how I was telling you about this great site: eBates??? Well, I've used it twice now and just this weekend I got my first cash back "Big Fat Check"...okay so it really wasn't that big or fat...but still a check for $4.00 none-the-less!
You can shop at over 1000 stores including eBay, JCPenney, Macy's, Nordstrom, Overstock.com, Walmart, Kohl's and Home Depot. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!
Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=cKHu0InULkMUaoO3ZUIEwA%3D%3D
Happy shopping!
You can shop at over 1000 stores including eBay, JCPenney, Macy's, Nordstrom, Overstock.com, Walmart, Kohl's and Home Depot. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!
Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=cKHu0InULkMUaoO3ZUIEwA%3D%3D
Happy shopping!
Comments