Rayovac Powers Your Summer Promotion
Hey there...I'm trying to win a Rayovac Gift Package!!!
Answer the June 22, 2010 Rayovac Powers Your Summer Promotion Summer Fun Inspiration question of the day on www.rayovac.com/PowersYourSummer.
The first 99 bloggers to promote the Rayovac Powers Your Summer Promotion won a prize package from Rayovac." Then provide a link back to the Rayovac Powers Your Summer Promotion located at www.rayovac.com/PowersYourSummer
They are also having a Twitter event...however since I'm not on twitter I can't do this one...but maybe you can: Rayovac Powers Your Summer upcoming Twitter event on June 30, 2010 on your blog, along with the following disclosure: "The first 99 bloggers to promote the Rayovac Powers Your Summer Twitter Event won a prize package from Rayovac."
Answer the June 22, 2010 Rayovac Powers Your Summer Promotion Summer Fun Inspiration question of the day on www.rayovac.com/PowersYourSummer.
The first 99 bloggers to promote the Rayovac Powers Your Summer Promotion won a prize package from Rayovac." Then provide a link back to the Rayovac Powers Your Summer Promotion located at www.rayovac.com/PowersYourSummer
They are also having a Twitter event...however since I'm not on twitter I can't do this one...but maybe you can: Rayovac Powers Your Summer upcoming Twitter event on June 30, 2010 on your blog, along with the following disclosure: "The first 99 bloggers to promote the Rayovac Powers Your Summer Twitter Event won a prize package from Rayovac."
Comments