Does this make me a bad wife?

Okay so I just realized I didn't leave a post to my husband on our anniversary saying "Happy Anniversary"...Though, I'm sure he only looks at this blog when he turns on our computer at home...Oh well. Can you believe it's been two years already?! So hard to believe.


Some people have asked me how we spend our anniversary and what special things did we do to celebrate...well here it goes: We packed! We are moving at the end of this month and need to finish up packing the house...so there ya go, isn't it romantic?!

Comments

ccarring said…
Yes, it could be romantic - you did it together and those little moments caught passing in the hallway with a kiss sneaked in or a hug around the neck that says I love you to the moon and back, etc.... You get the picture
Happy Anniversary
Jenny and Kevin said…
Happy Anniversary you two! Can't wait to crash at your new place sometime....wish we could help you move! Leo has been working out at the gym and is getting so very strong! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update