Santa & Baking

This year, Squirt and Giggles were in town for the HDR Family Christmas Party...The theme was How the Grinch Stole Chirstmas! Here are some pictures from the party...



I have more pictures from the party and from Saturday while Mom, Kerry and I were baking! I'll upload those as soon as I can remember...

Comments

Kerry said…
Can you email me those pictures?
*Ashley said…
Cassie! I'm SO sorry!! I just saw your comment on my blog! I never received an e-mail from you! Did you send it to ashleywiltbank@gmail.com? I would still be more than happy to make a Christmas card for you!! If it's too late, I can do a New Years one! I'm really sorry about that!! Let me know if I can make it up to you somehow!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update