Merry Christmas

To all Family and Friends -

We want to wish you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas! May you all know and feel the warmth and love of God during this holiday season. Enjoy the time you have with friends and family. Here is a song I've heard on the radio this season that I have found very moving:

A Baby Changes Everythng
sung by: Faith Hill



Teenage girl, much too young
Unprepared for what’s to come
A baby changes everything


Not a ring
On her hand
All her dreams and all her plans
A baby changes everything

A baby changes everything



The man she loves she’s never touched
How will she Keep his trust
A baby changes everything
A baby changes everything



And she cries, oh she cries


She has to leave, go far away

Heaven knows she can’t stay
A baby changes everything


She can feel it’s coming soon
There’s no place, there’s no room
A baby changes everything

A baby changes everything


And she cries and she cries oh she cries

Shepherds all gather round …
Star shines down…


Choir of Angels say
Glory to the newborn king
A baby changes everything,
A baby changes everything, everything,
everything, every day Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah


My whole life is turned around
I was lost and now I’m found
A baby changes everything

A baby changes everything
 
Merry Christmas!
Love, Cassie & Lou

Comments

ccarring said…
I love this song too..... so much can be said in a song

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update