Disney World -- Characters

We saw many characters while walking around the parks...some we decided to skip on, as the lines were 30-45 min long! Others we got lucky and just walked right up to and took pictures with! Here are the ones we got photos with!
Rafiki
Goofy
Donald Duck
Anastasia, Lady Tremaine, and Drizella
Stitch
Buzz Lightyear
Jasmine & Aladdin
Pluto
Mickey Mouse

Comments

ccarring said…
Looks like you had loads of fun :-)
Jenny and Kevin said…
Wow! I am mostly salivating at the awesome weather you had there, looks beautiful!

I would also like to say I'm impressed you are reading 3 Nicholas Sparks books simultaneously, I would get all his characters confused.
Jenny and Kevin said…
Leo likes to see Buzz, but he wants to know "where Woody?"
Kerry said…
where did it say she was reading 3 books simultanously??

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update