Can Fest 6 - 2008
Last night was so much fun!!! Mom and I have a 6-year tradition of supporting the KAT Country CanFest for the Omaha Food Bank. This year yet again lived up to the past performances! The table of ladies next to us, kept us laughing so hard our stomachs were hurting by the end of the night. This year the performers included: Chad Lee, Jeremy McComb, Josh Gracin, Jake Owen, and Eric Church!
Below are some pictures. I asked one of the gals at the table next to us -- the crazy fun table -- to send me some of her pictures since they were coming out so much better than mine of the 5 guys on stage! I'll post those pix as soon as I have them! Over the years, mom and I have seen the following people at KAT Can Fest: Craig Morgan, Joe Diffie, Billy Dean (x2), Jimmy Wayne, Mark Chesnutt, Collin Raye, Catherine Britt, Blue County, Ty Herndon, Sarah Buxton, Carolyn Dawn Johnson, Rhett Akins, Carolina Rain, Lee Brice, Hal Ketchum, Chad Lee, Jeremy McComb, Josh Gracin, Jake Owen, and Eric Church!!!
Here I am with Jeremy McComb...his girlfriend (I think it was his girlfriend) was so sweet to take this picture. I happened to look over toward the door close to where we were sitting and there Jeremy was...just standing there watching the other guys perform. I ran over and asked if I could get a quick photo. He was so down-to-earth and graciously agreed! Jeremy has also gone on tour with Larry the Cable Guy!
This picture is of me with Chad Lee. Chad was the "opening" act for the concert. I was walking back to my seat after trying to take some pictures of the other acts on stage and ran into Chad...I asked if we could get a quick picture and he too was so gracious...It's really amazing how cool some country performers really are!
This here is Josh Gracin.
Here is Jake Owen
And here is Eric Church.
Here's the whole group!
Comments