So I took a bit of a break from the blog…well, no more! I'm going to get back to posting! I am hoping to enhance my photography skills and would like to post some of my work here to share as well as document our busy (but mostly boring) lives! I saw the idea of creating a bucket list with a specific deadline a while back. I’ve played with the idea for a while and since April is my “birthday month,” I figured I’d create my own 40 x 40 list! 40 things I'd like to accomplish by the time I turn 40. That gives me 6 years to check everything off my list! With your help, my family and friends, I think I can do it! Here is my list of 40 Things To Do Before I Turn 40…. but really just live. Live for today, forgive yesterday, and be grateful for tomorrow. Adventure | Travel 1. Experience the Disney Flower Festival 2. Snorkel around the world o Belize o Great Barrier Reef 3. ...
Comments
Jenny