2 Weeks...

Oh my goodness...it's so hard to believe the wedding is just two weeks away!!! AND I'M SICK!!!! I've had a cold or something...I'm going to call the doctor today to see if there is anything more I can take to knock this out of me before the wedding and honeymoon. I really don't want to have to wisper my vows because I can't talk - which has had some good days and some bad days.

Oh well! That's really all there was to say...Just hard to believe we are really on the count down!!! Just a few more days and we are in APRIL!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We sure can't wait for the big day!! Kevin has been dubbed by some friends here as "hunk of honor", so hopefully you have THAT title in your program. :) Think of us while you are in Mexico on the beach!

Love ya,

Jenny

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update