So sorry!
Wow...it's been a long time since I last posted anything. Fortunately or unfortunately...you decide, there really hasn't been much going on.
I did purchase my dress, but since Lou will read this on occassion, I can't give you any more details than it's ivory in color ;-). I think we are very close to selecting our photographer, florist and baker. We still have to pick out our wedding bands and honeymoon location! Slowly but surely everything seems to be falling into place for us. There are some things, that I just sit back and think..."it really can't be this easy"
That's really about all that's going on right now. Mom, Kerry, Tony, Addison and Olivia are on their way to Idaho for Leo's first birthday. Lou, Mom and I will make it out again for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see the new house and see Leo again! I'm really sorry I"ll be missing his birthday. I'm just so glad they stopped through Nebraska on their way to Idaho and that we were all able to get together for a few days!
That's about it for now.
~Cassie
I did purchase my dress, but since Lou will read this on occassion, I can't give you any more details than it's ivory in color ;-). I think we are very close to selecting our photographer, florist and baker. We still have to pick out our wedding bands and honeymoon location! Slowly but surely everything seems to be falling into place for us. There are some things, that I just sit back and think..."it really can't be this easy"
That's really about all that's going on right now. Mom, Kerry, Tony, Addison and Olivia are on their way to Idaho for Leo's first birthday. Lou, Mom and I will make it out again for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see the new house and see Leo again! I'm really sorry I"ll be missing his birthday. I'm just so glad they stopped through Nebraska on their way to Idaho and that we were all able to get together for a few days!
That's about it for now.
~Cassie
Comments