Not much new!

So Jenny kind of shamed me into posting...though there really isn't much new happening in the life of Cassie. Mom, Kerry, Tony, Addison & Olivia made a REALLY long drive to Pocatello, Idaho to visit Kevin, Jenny & Leo for Leo's first birthday. I really do wish that Lou and I could have made that trip with them as well, but there's Thanksgiving! I can't wait!

During the extended weekend, Kerry, Jenny & Mom went looking for bridesmaids dresses...from what I gathered it wasn't a very productive trip to the stores. Very surprisingly, there aren't too many options in Pocatello...even from the "largest bridal salon in Idaho"!!! So the search continues on finding the bridesmaids dresses. If you see anything, let me know! I'm really open to suggestions...The dress needs to be black (preferrably) and something Kerry & Jenny will be able to wear again (should they so choose).

Last Saturday, Lou & I went around to a variety of stores to begin our bridal registries. We are now registered at: Lowe's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and Younkers. You know, it's really hard to register for stuff when you are combining two households. I guarrantee everyone would have laughed at us as we walked around Younkers... Oh well! We had a great time going through the stores! I think Lou had a good time with the little scanner gun! He didn't want to give it up!

Then on Sunday (Oct. 7) Lou & I joined Rose (Lou's mom), and Shawn's (Lou's brother-in-law) mom and sister for the Race for the Cure walk in downtown Omaha. That was a lot of fun and such a great opportunity to be with Rose. Since Rose is a survivor of breast cancer, she was given the pink shirt and hat to wear during the walk and at the end people were handing out pink roses to all survivors that completed the walk. It was neat to see all the pink shirts walking around the Civic Auditorium on Sunday!

This weekend, mom & I are going to get back into the swing of scrapbooking! There is a power crop Friday & Saturday! I can't wait. I'm actually very excited to start again. Mom is hoping to continue/finish working on Kevin's book and I'm going to start on mine & Lou's wedding book! Then there's Sweden, the building of my house, college, high school...oh my! Way too much to do!!!!

Okay, I think that's really about it for now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the updates, Bubba!

We'll check out your registries.

Love ya,

Jenny

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update