Family Fun!
Oh what a wonderful weekend we had. Kevin, Jenny & Michael Leo (as well as Abby & Taylor) stopped for a visit on their move from Charleston, SC, to Pocatello, ID! It was such a blast to have the family together again! It's been way too long since it happened last. Everyone arrived at Kerry & Tony's house Friday night. It was fun watching the cousins play together all weekend. As a special surprise, Grammy & Bubba asked Addison if she wanted to have a slumber party at the hotel with them. She had a good time (or at least we thought she did)...We stayed up and watched a "movie"...really just a 30 minute TV show! We went swimming in the morning as another surprise to Addison for staying dry all night long! She was such a good girl the whole night long!

On Saturday we had a party for Addison and Olivia for their birthdays...I don't have any pictures of this, everyone else had their camera's out! But believe me...it was fun and oh what craziness! After the party, the guys all went to the basement to watch the Husker opening game! I'm glad we won...if we hadn't there would have been a lot of pouty men in the house! Leo seemed to do very well with all the new faces...he really seemed to let anyone hold him that wanted to! I think he loves the attention!

Monday brought some more time with friends and family. Jenny & I took the kids to the park to meet up with Kristin...a college friend of the Welsh's and Chapman's. Addison loved playing with Kristin's daughter Keyara...they just had a blast running around from the swings to the slides and back to the swings. I think they had even more fun running away from Bubba who kept chasing them!

As a special treat after dinner on Monday, Kevin & Jenny bought everyone ice cream for Addison's birthday - Thanks guys! It was such a lovely night that we ate outside and enjoyed the last bit of each others company before Grammy & Bubba had to leave to go to Omaha.

But before we could leave, we all had to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Addison and let her blow out a candle...It is her birthDAY...
Here are just some random pictures of the cousins playing and having fun!
Olivia loves her food and if you don't feed her fast enough she gets this super adorable face and tightens her entire body...just take a look at the picture below!

Leo and Olivia were having a lot of fun at Valentino's...in the video clip below, you'll hear them having a vocal competition...I have to say, I think Leo won!!! Way to go Champ!
On Saturday we had a party for Addison and Olivia for their birthdays...I don't have any pictures of this, everyone else had their camera's out! But believe me...it was fun and oh what craziness! After the party, the guys all went to the basement to watch the Husker opening game! I'm glad we won...if we hadn't there would have been a lot of pouty men in the house! Leo seemed to do very well with all the new faces...he really seemed to let anyone hold him that wanted to! I think he loves the attention!
Monday brought some more time with friends and family. Jenny & I took the kids to the park to meet up with Kristin...a college friend of the Welsh's and Chapman's. Addison loved playing with Kristin's daughter Keyara...they just had a blast running around from the swings to the slides and back to the swings. I think they had even more fun running away from Bubba who kept chasing them!
As a special treat after dinner on Monday, Kevin & Jenny bought everyone ice cream for Addison's birthday - Thanks guys! It was such a lovely night that we ate outside and enjoyed the last bit of each others company before Grammy & Bubba had to leave to go to Omaha.
But before we could leave, we all had to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Addison and let her blow out a candle...It is her birthDAY...
Here are just some random pictures of the cousins playing and having fun!
Olivia loves her food and if you don't feed her fast enough she gets this super adorable face and tightens her entire body...just take a look at the picture below!
Leo and Olivia were having a lot of fun at Valentino's...in the video clip below, you'll hear them having a vocal competition...I have to say, I think Leo won!!! Way to go Champ!
Comments
Love you Aunt Bubba!!
Jenny
Thanks Aunt Bubba for sharing some of your pictures from such a special weekend.
Always and all ways
mom
xo