BIG NEWS

Hey everyone! I have some wonderful big news to share with you all...Lou proposed to me Sunday evening! Yes...of course I said yes!!!! We haven't set a date as of yet...we actually haven't even really talked much about details. I have the Cox Classic this week/weekend and then he and I will sit down next week to really discuss plans and details! Stay posted for more information in the coming months!!! Below is a picture of the "temporary" ring. Once I have the ring he ordered I'll post a picture of that as well.



Now for those of you that want the details...here's how he did it...

Sunday night was the pairings party for the Monday Pro-Am with the golf tournament. Lou and I were going to attend and see what we could find in the auctions and just have a nice evening out. We got to the golf course a little early and Lou commented on wanting to walk around a little to see what new things have been added this year (this is Lou's second year NOT with the tournament...). So we were walking around the 18th Green and walked into one of the skyboxes to get a better look at everything. There he's holding my hand and takes off the ring I was wearing and slips the diamond on and right there on the golf course asks me to marry him! I was stunned at first. But of course I said yes! Then we proceeded to walk back to the clubhouse to go to the party where several people that we both work(ed) with at the tournament started noticing. Needless to say, I've been on cloud nine since!

That's all for now! More later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Addison has been "practicing" throwing flowers for the wedding. She wants to know if she gets to "wear a fluffy dress and be pretty and throw some flowers or somethin".
Eric said…
Congratulations Cassie! How exciting for you and Lou!
Anonymous said…
Congrats, Cassie! I don't know your Lou. But I do know 3 other Lou's. And they are all witty, charming, and champions for justice, fun, ideas, and nature.

Carol Meyer (cranky ol' professor)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to both of you!
/Hilde
Jenny and Kevin said…
Leo says:
bbaaababababa

Translation:
Aunt Bubba, I am happy we now have another man in the family.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Cassie. You and Lou make a very nice looking couple! Blessings and best wishes!

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update