Nearly Finished!

Well, I think we are just about finished with the front yard. I don't have any "digital" pictures, but as soon as I have some I'll add them to this post! We got the flower bed nearest the house finished and put in the wall around the tree. Now we are just waiting to find about a truck load of dirt to fill in around the tree. Then I can add some top soil and the mulch I have. Oh it looks so nice! I can't wait to have it all finished. This fall, I'll be planting some perennials in front of my family room window and maybe some hostas or something else hardy around the tree, just to add some color and warmth around the house!

The next project will take place in the back yard...some flower beds around the back of the house, a larger deck, some vines or native grasses along my neighbors white vinal fence, some mulch around the trees in the back, etc! Homeownership never ends!!!!

I must say a big warm THANK YOU to mom and Lou for all of their help! Also, thanks to Ted, one of my neighbors and a co-worker of my mom's, who took away all the sod mom and I ripped up last weekend!

I'll try to get some pictures up in the next day or two!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Cassie!
It looks really nice in your garden and we are looking forward to see more pictures. /Hilde and Josefine
Anonymous said…
It WILL all come together, but you are right... home ownership responsibilities never end.... hope you find time to just enjoy with family and friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List - 40 by 40

40x40 Bucket List Update